Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I have an LG 37LH20-ua tv that I unplugged to move and when

Customer Question

I have an LG 37LH20-ua tv that I unplugged to move and when I went to plug back in it won't work. The light at the bottom doesn't come on
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
HelloWelcome You have tried different sockets you are sure there is power reaching the set? Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I have an extension cord with light at the end
No please do not rely on that please plug the set into a known good working socket directly and NOT using an extension we need to eliminate that first thank you, ***** ***** know the results of that check Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did unplug extension cord and have tv plugged into wall socket I only did that to check power
HelloIn every case where their is no power light lit and you are sure their is power reaching the set the back of the set will need to come off (set unplugged from the wall)and some checks carried out using a meter (volt\amps\resistance)this is just to verify if the powerboard is bad, are you able to do that yourself?if so please let me know I will provide more details, the most likely suspect as it stands now is the powerboard itself, however in your case it could just be a lead or connection problem because you moved it, the back of the set however will need to come off unfortunately....Please let me know if you can do work or need more info Please consider rating the answer positively there will be a rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please reply back and I will address any of your concerns Many Thanks Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks I will work on it later
No problem let me know how it pans out please also please consider rating the answer positively note the question remains open ALWAYS for on-going support there is no time limit, just bookmark this page so you don't get lost thank you Anthony