Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

My vizio has no sound as of this morning ,my other tv in the

Customer Question

my vizio has no sound as of this morning ,my other tv in the bedroom has sound .the vizio tv is a model E470i-AO .we had a similar occurrence about 18 mo ago and it was still under warranty and you sent techs out and replaced the main board .Please advise my options ,thank you ***** *****
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
HelloWelcome John just so you understand we are a pay for an answer site you will have paid a deposit I receive a proportion of the deposit when you rate the answer positively hopefully with a satisfactory answer, we do not send anyone anywhere only provide advice do you understand please? Anthony
Do you need more help please?