Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

How do I make Chanel UP /DOWN function of remote work control

Customer Question

how do I make Chanel UP /DOWN function of remote work control work. Volume works fine but CH up down does nothing.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello, What remote are you using- the Panasonic or a Cable Box remote? Also, how do you receive channels on the set- is there a cable/SAT box in the mix? Were you using the set this way previously without issues? Please elaborate.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello, What remote are you using- the Panasonic or a Cable Box remote?Also, how do you receive channels on the set- is there a cable/SAT box in the mix?Were you using the set this way previously without issues?Please elaborate.