TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have an old Sony Plasma TV. Model # ***** made in Jan

Customer Question
I have an old Sony...
I have an old Sony Plasma TV. Model # ***** made in Jan 2001. It still works really well AND has a matte screen finish. Can I use the Sony Net Box to make it a smart TV?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
4/7/2016
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jack
Jack, Technician
Hi , I`m JackPerhaps I can help you with this and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;
I`ll start with the ROKU which would be your best bet here .It has HDMI and composite outputs which is what you would need for your rear projection tv .Take a look here ; https://www.roku.com/en-ca/products/roku-1Also happens to be the cheapest of the lot and with the HDMI output it could be installed on a new tv in the future
Let me know if you have other questions and if not for now then please do not forget to rate by clicking on the star icons at the top, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you need further info or help . Thank you
Jack
Jack
Jack, Technician