How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Pete Your Own Question
Pete, Electronic Engineer
Category: TV
Satisfied Customers: 17925
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
Type Your TV Question Here...
Pete is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking SONY HDTV KDP-57 XBR2 deflection board

Customer Question

I am looking for a SONY HDTV KDP-57 XBR2 deflection board "d-board" part # *****
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,The D board is no longer manufactured, so can only be obtained from sources like those you have already tried.Since none are currently available, I would recommend placing a Wanted ad on those sites.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi, just checking in on your question. How did things work out for you?