Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My TV will not turn on. I have checked the plugs and

Customer Question

Hello
My TV will not turn on. I have checked the plugs and remote batteries and tried the manual on/off button. Nothing. The satellite box comes on but nothing on the TV. It is a model E40-C2
Thank you
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Hi , I`m JackPerhaps I can help you with this problem , a few questions coming up and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies; What is the tv doing now if anything ?Is there a light or blinking light at the front , clicking sound from inside when you plug in the power cord or try to turn it on ?