TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I cannot connect Philips wireless earphone SHC51 to Grundig

Customer Question
TV 32 VLE 6523 BL...
I cannot connect Philips wireless earphone SHC51 to Grundig TV 32 VLE 6523 BL. I want to watch tv with sound cut out as my husband is ill in the same room. I cannot make it work
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
4/2/2016
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 year ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.- On what port/ jack of TV you're trying to connect headphone audio cable?Thanks.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am putting the single prong available into "earphone jack "at the back of tv
OK, so TV speakers would get mute/ cut off when insert the pin into that headphone jack, is this correct?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No they do not Still hearing sound normally. there are two earphone jacks and I tried each one
This is odd as headphone jack should mute the TV internal speakers when a pin inserted into.Have you tried to confirm the wireless headphone by hooking it into another audio source such as your smart phone or CD/DVD player etc?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you. I will do that and get back to you. It might take some time though. b
Sure, please take your time and reply back with the result of headphone check to proceed.Thanks.
Louie, Technician