Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My TV is showing a flashing line in the center of the screen.

Customer Question

My TV is showing a flashing line in the center of the screen. Walmart told me it is because it is in demo mode, How do I get it out of demo mode?
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website.To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...1. What is showing in the "flashing line"? Is it a solid color or is there writing or?2. Do you have the original Element remote?3. How long have you had the tv? When did the problem begin happening?___________________________________________________________________** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear ** ** Do NOT start a new question **
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You have charged my credit card and I asked you not to.....I did not want any monthly subscription.....which you cleverly put in your program.....I simply wanted an answer to one question which I did not get....I will instruct my bank to reverse the charge and file a complaint with the Attorney General of Maine as well as notifying the Better Business Bureau and Chamber of Commerce of your deceiving practices......Please reverse my charges immediately and I will forget I ever clicked on your website....