TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My remote broke. How do I change the volume on the TV to make…

Customer Question
My remote broke. How...
My remote broke. How do I change the volume on the TV to make it louder.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
4/1/2016
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 2 years ago
Jack
Jack, Technician
Hi i`m Jack That is the remote model number , not the tv but your tv should be either a LE42S704 or 46S704
So look on the tv itself at the lower right corner and you will see the volume indicated , those are tactile buttons you can use for the volume
If not then please lookup the tv`s model number on the back cover
If you need a new original remote , you can get one here for $24 , click this link ; http://remotebarn.us/clu-49101s-hitachi-remote.html
By the way , did check again and the model numbers I gave for the tv are the only ones that comes with this remote so your buttons are at the lower right corners , you can see the volume arrows up and downLet me know if you have other questions and if not for now then please do not forget to rate by clicking on the star icons at the top, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you need further info or help . Thank you
Here is the manual for this tv , look on page 9 ; http://www.hitachiserviceusa.com:8080/LE42_46S704.pdf
Dove other questions on this ?
If you don`t have any more questions for now then please do take the time to rate my answer by clicking on the star icons at the top, then click on Submit , this is how I make a living and that rating gets me paid for my time.Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you have questions.Thanks for understanding .