TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I just purchased a Samsung 2015 6200 LED Smart TV, and while

Customer Question
watching a PBS show on...
I just purchased a Samsung 2015 6200 LED Smart TV, and while watching a PBS show on google from the smart hub key, I inadvertently pressed the small arrow key next to the settings icon at the top of the screen. My cursor disappeared, and I cannot do anything with the screen...each time I exit using the remote exit key and then depress the smart hub key, the same google screen comes up. Can you help?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/31/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 year ago
Aric, Technician

Hello and sorry you're having problems. Offhand the first step to try to cure processor faults is as follows:

The first thing you would try, is disconnect the set from power, then press and hold the power button on the TV itself (not the remote), for 10 seconds and release. Then plug the set back in, and also check that the power cord is connected tight at the TV as well. Press power once, and see if the set powers up allowing you normal navigation. Also try switching the "Source" on the TV to another (say HDMI for example), then switch back to the Smart Hub and see if this helps. Try this procedure up to 2 times, and please let me know what happens.

Please let me know once you're able to try what I've outlined above.

Aric, Technician