TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I changed the color wheel on my Mitsubishi wd 73738 and now…

Customer Question
HI my name is...

HI my name is Rob

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I changed the color wheel on my Mitsubishi wd 73738 and now I have a blue vertical line down the left side of my screen about 3 inches wide

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
3/23/2016
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 2 years ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi Rob,

I've made my $5 deposit and been charged another $23...so what can you tell me?

If the vertical line is always in the same place and affects all input types then it may be caused by a problem with the DLP chip or a loose connection.

First, check that all cable connections are securely attached. Remove each one and re-attach to ensure they are firmly and securely connected.

If that doesn't help, then the DLP chip will need to be investigated.

Hi, just checking in on your question. How did things work out for you?