Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My tv says "failed to receive broadcast", what can I do, I

Customer Question

My tv says "failed to receive broadcast" , what can I do, I have dish sat and sharp tv
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I just relocated tv sat receiver, DVD player and all went well. Everything was working until all of a sudden the failed..... message came on. I've checked all connections already, unplugged everything and restarted.
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Nothing I can think of
JA: Our top TV Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the TV Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the TV Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , a few questions coming up and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

If you just turn off the dish receiver , does that message disappear ?