Master Fix It
Master Fix It, Technician
Experience:  25 + Years experience repairing TVs, VCRs Computer etc.
11519491

I'm trying to access Netflix and other programs on my lg

Customer Question

I'm trying to access Netflix and other programs on my lg smart tv... Connected to our wireless with no problem, but now getting a "service is temporarily unavailable" message. Sos.
JA: OK. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best. Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: Our top TV Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the TV Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the TV Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: TV
Expert:  Master Fix It replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your TV? And has it worked before on this set ?

Thank you

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is a year old. This is the first time I am trying to use any of the smart options i.e. Amazon, Netflix, Hulu, etc.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello?

Hi, thanks, ***** ***** set it up to connect to your wireless internet through WiFi?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It says the wifi is connected.

ok, how far does it get when initializing?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm getting a "service is temporarily unavailable" message
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It opens the Netflix "app" and tells me that it is updated. When it tired to load, the bottom of the screen says "service is temporarily unavailable" and offers no other options.

Thanks, ***** ***** not a problem with your TV or your connection. Luckily this is really an internet issue. Also I know the service for Netflix and Hulu have been going off line on and off for the past two weeks. It is likely a temporary problem that will solve itself when the signal returns.

You can have cable but not internet on the TV the same .

I would check it each hour to see when the system is back up. But also I would first reset my wireless modem, just to be sure it didn't space out as that can happen as well.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wait. So you can't help fix it? I just spent that money for you to tell me it might be something to do w my internet connection? Is that correct?

I am only an independent technician, i dont run this company I just try to help as best I can. At least know now that your TV is not to blame or your internet. It is the source it just happens to be down at the moment.

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service thus far.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great day!

Tech Michael