TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Panasonic DMR-ES10 that does will not turn on and…

Customer Question
I have a Panasonic DMR-ES10...
I have a Panasonic DMR-ES10 that does will not turn on and indicator light does not light up. Have checked power cord and internal fuse and both are working.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/19/2016
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 2 years ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, are you then considering a DIY (do-it-yourself) repair approach? If yes, do you have access to and familiar with a multi-meter and even a soldering iron?

Basically also want to know if it is worth having fixed

Great on the DIY!

Let's consider this; the likely / proposed repairs would be rather simple/easy to implement. If not corrective, then all others would be a major repair. This then would help you decide whether to pursue further repairs or replace the unit.

If considering the preliminary DIY, please post back with a clear closeup picture of the power supply board.

Thanks.

Unfortunately, we will have to continue this later. I will send you a closeup of the board tomorrow and we'll try to touch base when we are able.............

I understand; when able please.