TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have purchased an LG 21.5in FHD LED MONITOR to play the

Customer Question
picture from a DVD player...
I have purchased an LG 21.5in FHD LED MONITOR to play the picture from a DVD player using an HDMI cable with an adaptor plugged into the DVI-D socket on the monitor, and audio from separate speakers.
I cannot get the picture on the monitor.
Would you please advise me what I need to do to get the picture on the monitor.
Thank You
warren Hartman
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/19/2016
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 year ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello Warren, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Could you please get me the model number written on DVD player in question?

Thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
DICK SMITH GH4951 2 CHANNEL

GH4951 seems remote control number, please check the model number off of DVD player itself.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
WHILE IT HAS A REMOTE CONTROL, THAT IS THE MODEL # ***** THE DVD PLAYER
THE PICTURE FROM THE DVD PLAYER DOES PLAY ON OTHER MONITORS

I'm having hard time to get related manual/ info for GH4951 model.

Let me repost the question so other experts can have a look and hopefully one will soon respond to assist you.

Thanks.

TV Technician: hongkongpom, Cable TV Installer replied 1 year ago
hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Cable TV Installer

G'day you have me scratching my head. Is this your DVD player please?

Louie, Technician