TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Has sound but no picture, was playing a dvd and picture when…

Customer Question
Has sound but no...

Has sound but no picture

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

Was playing a dvd and picture when black it is about 4 years old

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
3/18/2016
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 years ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?
Thanks.