Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I need the chart flow lc52d65u where i can find those

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i need the chart flow for po lc52d65u where i can find those information?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Are you looking for service manual of this TV?

- Also, what is the issue in TV?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not know if the service manual can answer a question.The TV will not light and I would like to check the values of the components of the power supply card
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

OK, I wish the service contains detailed schematics of power supply board for troubleshooting purpose on component level but this type of TV repair on board level that means swap/ replace the entire suspected board.

However, I can assist you if I could get following info.

Does power indicator light turn On or blink when plug TV power cord in and press power button?

If it blinks, please count how many times it blinks between long pauses?

Thanks.