TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Tv is set. I had tv connected to a stb but am now connected

Customer Question
tv is set for hdmi1...
tv is set for hdmi1. I had tv connected to a stb but am now connected to an antenna. problem is I get a no signal on a blue screen where am I going wrong
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
3/18/2016
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , a few questions coming up and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;

After connecting the antenna , did you perform an auto program / channel search ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no

O.k then you will need to do that first , here is how its done on this unit ;

Press Fn + 1 and select [Video input] > [Built-in tuner settings] > [Channels] > [Auto program].

All available channels are automatically searched for and stored in the TV.

Note that this may take up to 10 minutes in some case , just give it time

Sorry , this opt out is a mix-up , website acting up

Let me know how that auto program goes and note that the antenna position can change the number of channels you receive so it may be a good idea after the first search to move the antenna and see if you can add channels.

Unless of course you get all your channels in the first scan .

If you want to add channels later this is how ;

Press Fn + 1 and select [Video input] - [Built-in tuner settings] - [Channels] - [Add digital channels].

If that answers your question please do not forget to rate by clicking on the star icons at the top, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .
Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you have questions.
Thank you

Sorry , can`t make that call apparently because i opted out earlier .

How are you doing with this ?

You may be able to accept on your side though , here is the phone offer ;

Doesn`t work either , lets forget the phone then

TV Technician: p0llinate,
 replied 1 year ago
p0llinate
Phone call session started

Let me know how that goes Carl

By the way , here is the online help guide for this internet tv ; http://helpguide.sony.net/internettv/nsx-gt1/v2/us1/03/03-08.html

Jack
Jack
Jack, Technician