TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a Model NS43D420NA16 Rev insignia 42in TV, which I

Customer Question
I have a Model NS43D420NA16...
I have a Model NS43D420NA16 Rev B insignia 42in TV, which I bought about eight months ago, and the picture and sound went out a few minutes ago. Can you give me any advice about what to do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
3/16/2016
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem

What is the tv doing now if anything ?
Is there a light or blinking light at the front , clicking sound from inside when you plug in the power cord or try to turn it on ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
nothing. I have it turned off

O.k but is it completely dead or is there some sign of life ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the red light is on on the front of the tv. It goes off when the tv is turned on.

O.k then there is hope

Here is something for you to try ;
Unplug the TV's power cord and hold the power button directly on the tv ,keep holding it for 20 secs or so then let the tv sit unplugged for a couple of minutes before you try it again.

If that does not do it then we are looking at internal problems with the tv.

let me know how that goes

If that doesn`t do it then your local bestbuy`s geek squad will be the ones doing the service on it .

By the look of it the power board has failed .

Here is also a link to insignia where you can get more info ; http://www.insigniaproducts.com/support/warranty.html

It would be a good idea to have you bill of sale but if you paid by credit card then they will have a record of this.

Let me know if you have other questions for now and if not then please do not forget to rate by clicking on the star icons at the top, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .
Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you need further info or help .
Thank you

How did that reset do ?

Jack
Jack
Jack, Technician