Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I have a 32" flat screen element tv. It will not let me

Customer Question

I have a 32" flat screen element tv. It will not let me change channels using either the remote or by using the controls on the unit. The batteries in the remote are new. The tv was bought in September of 2015. What can I do?
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

First thing to try is a reboot of the set, unplug from the wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again let me know if there is any change please

Anthony

Hello

Do you still need help with this please?

Please consider rating the answer positively, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** be a rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page with this post, note the question remains open ALWAYS

Many Thanks

Anthony