TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

My 60 inch has a 6 inch line on the right side of screen

Customer Question
that lighter than rest of...
My 60 inch has a 6 inch line on the right side of screen that lighter than rest of screen. Can I fix that? The tv is fight at one year old.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2016
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 1 year ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website which saves you time and money vs much higher repair shop diagnostic fees.

To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...

1. What is the full model number of the Tv? see sticker on back of tv
2. Where did you buy the tv?

3. Does this issue happen on all inputs? If you bring up the tv menu using the Sharp remote, is the menu also affected?

4. Can you take some pictures and attach them here in your reply?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
1. Pic attached
2.Best But
3. Yes and No
4. Pic attachedOk, when I moved the tv to get question 4. Answer the issue went away.

I'm not sure, I think you are saying the problem is not happening anymore... I did not receive any picture you said was attached....

Mike G.
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician