Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

The picture on my visio will freeze a little later the visio

Customer Question

the picture on my visio will freeze a little later the visio will turn off by itself and then turn back on
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

To begin with have you re-booted the set?unplug from the wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again?if not please do that and let me know thanks

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My problem happens about once every evening I think it is becoming more frequent. It usually takes about 2 minutes to shut itself off, restart and get bak to normal. It usually then is ok for the rest of the evening. It is not a problem at this moment. I did just unplug for 5 minutes.

OK I understand the reboot you just did may well cure the problem if it does not please come right back here and we will discuss this further

Please note the question NEVER closes so bookmark this page

Please consider rating the answer positively there will be a rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page with this post thank you, ***** ***** positively enables me to receive credit from the site thanks again, the session will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please just let me know and I will answer any queries you have

Many Thanks

Anthony