Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a panasonic tc-p50s1 TV with 10 Blick problem, Well I

Customer Question

I have a panasonic tc-p50s1 TV with 10 Blick problem
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Well I have replaced the motherboard and the power board but I'm still getting the same 10 Blick code
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: When I power it up I get three clicks the fans come on and the shout off. And no pic.
JA: Our top TV Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the TV Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the TV Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.

Lets troubleshoot the problem properly. Unplug the TV power cord from wall outlet, wait few minutes and remove connectors SS11 and SS33 from the SS board. Plug in the TV and press the power switch.

- Does the TV power up and stay on?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't see them
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

OK, please check attached image of exploded view of rear of TV where both connectors are marked with red arrows on SS board. Hope this will help to locate them in TV.

Also, do not close the question to continue troubleshooting.