TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Looking right main board sharp aquos lc-70c6500u. Orginal

Customer Question
Looking for the right main...
Looking for the right main board sharp aquos lc-70c6500u.
Orginal main board say kg381 board ver D, and fm01s.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
3/9/2016
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 year ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Can you please get me the part number written on label/ sticker pasted on main board found in TV?

Thanks.

Are you sure that main board is off of this TV because part number written on main board isn't matching up what I found for main board for LC-70C6500U ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
sir. It is the orginal part. That is why i got trouble to find out the right one.

OK, I'm sorry I'm unable to locate that main board so let me open the question for other experts to have a look, hopefully some one will soon respond to assist you.

I'm opting out.

Thanks.

TV Technician: Steven, Technician replied 1 year ago
Steven, Technician

The correct main board for your TV is listed below

DKEYMF953FM06 You can find it at Encompass parts currently out of stock but due in shortly

>>>CLICK HERE<<<

Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
you mean is will be okay i just use DKEYMF953FM06 board which is differant to my orginal one?

How do you mean it is different, does it look different in any way?

According to the Sharp service manual that is the board for that unit, this is a US TV correct?

Just wanted to to make you aware of one thing too. This board needs to have the model code information loaded to it using a USB stick with the proper model codes once the new board is installed, unfortunately those files are only available to Sharp authorized service centers via their service center portal, you may not be able to install the proper model code once the new board is installed, this my cause some of the features of the TV to not be present and or the picture quality to not be up to specs.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
what is your recommandation?

Sorry I had to step out for a moment, you could replace it yourself and see if all the features are their and everything works okay, if not then you would have to have it replaced but a qualified tech that can update the model code and install the latest software. The part price is listed at 135.00 depending on where you are the in home service call might range from 129 to 200 dollars to repair it.

Okay I see 1 connector that is different, I am not sure why to be honest with you, the service manual from sharp list the part number I gave you for that TV, the only thing I can think of is the (C) located at the very far side of the model number may have something to do with the parts. Their are (A) versions (B) versions but nothing listed for a C, Is this a US TV? also lets back up a bit and tell me why you think you need a main board?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
it is. I bought it from sams club.
The tv screen was flickering and little bit blurry. So I changed the t con board but it was not fix the problems. So to check the it has all the led lights on from the back and checked panel by disconnecting the cables for each sides on t-con board. I guess the panel was okay. So I thought it is the main board.

So as of right know the Tv comes on with the original main board and has a picture? bu it flickers or is not sharp?

Okay good, so what happens if you connect the other side back up and disconnect the side that is working?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The connected side is flickerring and the other side used to be working is just white...

Okay but what if you connect the opposite side by itself does that side flicker too, I am thinking you have a panel problem not a main board problem I have seen this before in a similar model. Also look closely into one the holes on the rear of the panel, does it look like the back lights are flickering or are the lights stable and the the video image is flickering.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No back lights are flickerring. When I look at the screen in front: if i connected the left side cable itself on T-con board, the left side screen is working. but if I connect the right side of the cable itself, the right side of screen is flickerring. Also if the both side cables connected, the whole screen is flickerring.

Okay, then you either have a bad Tcon board or a bad LCD screen not a main board.

Steven, Technician