TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am kathemyvizio tv has no picture.turnit om dnf it goes…

Customer Question
I am kathemyvizio tv...

I am kathemyvizio tv has no picture.turnit om dnf it goes right ogff

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

Turm tv on in 5 second no sound or pictrer

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?

On and off button on the does not work

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
3/8/2016
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 years ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please