TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Tv device menu is shuttong off the tv about 10 to 15 seconds…

Customer Question
Tv device menu is...

Tv device menu is shuttong off the tv about 10 to 15 seconds after i press it

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Its a mitsubishi projection tv. Earlier today it was unplugged and plugged back in. Since then the netcommand setup was set again but when i press the device button to access the device menu the tv volume goes silent and 10 to 15 seconds later it shuts off

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/8/2016
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 years ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please