TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I hooked up a digital antenna to LG TV but no reception?

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
3/8/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hello and sorry you're having problems. In addition to simply connecting the antenna, you also need to go into the TV's "Setup MENU"- select "ANTENNA" and then run a "Channel Scan". Have you done this yet?

If not you want to FIRST put the TV on the "TV INPUT" (using the remote's Input button), then go into the MENU, and find the "Channels" MENU, select ANTENNA (if that option is there- since the manual covers 20 different LG models), then either "Auto Tune", or "Channel Scan".

Let me know what happens.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.

Aric, Technician