TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Where can I get my lg 3d glasses AG 5750 repaired?

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
3/6/2016
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 2 years ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello , my name is Jack

Let me know when you see this ?

Something not working with the model number you gave us

Closest I could come up with would be AG-S250 or S350

Nope, that's the right number. It is specifically designed for the LG 2011 model plasma smart TV.

O.k then I did look through the LG website and found no reference whatsoever about this number and for that matter nowhere on the web so I will opt out and repost your question .

You don`t have to do anything , your question will be reposted for other techs. to see and jump in.

Good luck

By the way , on that link I gave you there are contact info for lg and if anyone can help you then it would be them

I also checked thier website and searched the Internet to no avail.
So at this point, I would prefer a refund.
Thanks for your help.
Louie, Technician