TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My vision television suddenly lost it's color and is only in…

Customer Question
My vision television suddenly lost...
My vision television suddenly lost it's color and is only in black and white There is some blue how do I fix
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
3/6/2016
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 2 years ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , please send me a hello when you see this ?
I would also require the tv`s full model number please ?

What type of cables /connection do you have between the cable box and tv ?
Is it HDMI or color coded component cables ?

My result is that all I can get out of this is that you people are trying to get me to pay you monthly a fee I was willing to pay a one time fee but will not pay a monthly fee so I will replace the TV with a brand that is not a visio since you will not let me get off the pay by month until I mark a box and so far you have marked it for me at $38 per month So I do not want your help and will be contacting Discover card to make sure this does not go thru You have lost a customer over this charge, charge business Claudia Ramponi

Sorry but I am not privy to any of the money matters or subscription or trials etc. etc. not an employee here but an independent tech. that gets paid by this website once you rate me for my help .