TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

E390-A1 Volume uncontrollaby fluctuates when using laptop…

Customer Question
E390-A1 Volume uncontrollaby fluctuates when...
E390-A1 Volume uncontrollaby fluctuates when using laptop via HDMI cable.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/6/2016
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 2 years ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

If you use another input via the same HDMI point on the TV is that OK?

Anthony

I have switched from HDMI 3 to HDMI 1 and did not receive any change. I also switched the HDMI cable.

That is not what I asked, if you connect up another input via HDMI like a DVD player for example is that behaving the same way?it has to be verified if its the laptop OR the TV causing the issue

Sorry, I will check that now.
Please stand by..

OK

I believe I have sold the problem on my own. Levels are now even. Will this cost $5?
TV Technician: Master Fix It, Technician replied 2 years ago
Master Fix It
Master Fix It, Technician

Hi , Since you solved this on your own, you shouldn't need to pay.

But please remember to rate our service as that is the only way we as Technicians Are compensated for our time with you;-)

Thank you and have a wonderful Sunday;-)

Tech Michael