TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Where can I get another remote Thomson gh Definition

Customer Question
Where can I get another...
Where can I get another remote for a Thomson High Definition Freeview Set top Box?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
3/6/2016
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 years ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.

Required remote control would be available at following suppliers, please click the link and select desired remote control to order it..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/bhp/thomson-freeview-remote

I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.
Regards,
Shahid.

Hi there,

I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!

Please reply back here if there is additional questions.

Thank you.