TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Forgot password on a Panasonic viera tv, Can't get no

Customer Question
Forgot password ***** a...

Forgot password ***** a Panasonic viera tv

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

Can't get no channels after switch to another rm it's asking for password ***** remember

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?

I guess not

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/5/2016
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 years ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?
Thanks.

Model tcl32c5 i antenna (air ) i get one channel when i want the tv to scan for other channels it asks for password
Nothing else connected

OK, working on it and get back to you in few minutes.

Sorry for delayed reply, there is no easy or quick fix to reset password ***** this TV, it needs to go into factory menu of TV to restore default settings and this should be done by qualified TV tech to avoid any further trouble as any wrong setting could end up on dead TV.

Please reply back if you still want to try it at your own risk and I can provide you service manual copy to proceed.

Thanks.

If its not working i can't use so i guess I play with it before I get rid of it

Sorry, you mean nothing to lose to play with it?

Would you like to get TV service manual copy that shows procedure to go into factory menu of TV?

I'm pretty handy so I play with it yes

Nice, please click following link to download service manual copy...

https://www.mediafire.com/?uut5b6q8kkir76s

Please check page-7 and onward for details and use Reset to Default item to restore TV to default settings.

I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.
Regards,
Shahid.

Hi, do you need any further assistance with this question?

Thanks.

Hi there,

I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!

Please reply back here if there is additional questions.

Thank you.