TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just bought a used TV and it has no to hook the cable

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a used TV and it has no Jack to hook the cable into. We're also not getting any audio

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

My son has it hooked up to the Xbox but there is no audio. Also can't find a place to hook the TV cable into

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?

Not sure

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/5/2016
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 2 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website which saves you time and money vs much higher repair shop diagnostic fees.

To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...

1. What is the full model number of the Tv? see sticker on back of tv
2. Who is your cable company? Is there a cable box? model number of box?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **