TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My set is connected to a Directv box. The last few days when…

Customer Question
My set is connected to...
My set is connected to a Directv box. The last few days when I turn on my set using my Directv control the picture comes on for a few seconds then pops and blacks out. I then hit the off button on my control and restart. I do this quite a number of times and it finally comes on and stays. What is causing this problem?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/5/2016
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 2 years ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

Does the sound stay on please?

If you press the menu button of the sets own remote control does the menu come up please?

Anthony