TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have this curtis mathes console model number M2650RC the…

Customer Question
I have this curtis mathes...
I have this curtis mathes console model number M2650RC the picture won't come in the screen is snowy and I have it set on. channel 60 just like my other tv that I was watching hooked up to dish sat. service can you help me get picture in.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
3/5/2016
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 2 years ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi Lloyd,

Hello

How is the sat. service connected to the TV?

Good

I do not recognize the M2650RC model number - approximately how old is the TV?

Check the model number on the rear of the TV....

1985 M2650RC s#05461430
Good service have a Sanyo flat screen sitting on top of it got a pretty picture clear as you can get unhooked from it and hooked to the curtis all I get a snowy picture got tv on channel 60 like the same Sanyo to still no picture.
Tell you what just console my order I will take it to a tv repairman near here and if he can't fix it I want owe nothing and he will scrap it.

I am having difficulty finding any information on this model;

all I can suggest is to re-check all cables and connections if it worked ok previously, then try re-tuning again.