TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 28.5" sound bar,just over a year old.This morning I…

Customer Question
I have a 28.5" sound...
I have a 28.5" sound bar,just over a year old.This morning I turned on the tv,cable & sound bar, everything worked but the sound bar. The sound bar won't turn on no matter what I do. Can you help ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
3/5/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hello and sorry you're having problems.

What is the Brand and Model of the soundbar please?

Also how long have you owned it for?

Vizio sound bar model is unknown . About 15 months

There's a sticker on the back of the soundbar with the model number.

However have you checked the AV adapter/power cord at the back of the Soundbar and at the wall to make sure one of the plugs did not get pulled loose?

Part *********** S/N szzossar2506700

None of those numbers are the model. Anyhow, how about the rest of what I posted last- did you try it?

Are there any signs of life at all on the soundbar after removing the AC adapter and plugging it back in please?

Everything seems to be in good shape

Meaning- it's working now?

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. You can follow up at any time if needed.

No it's not working,but everything as far as the electrical cord seems to be in good shape.
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 years ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

Can you see the soundbar getting any power at all? Any LEDS showing?