TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Aric, I have a seiki 32" and it has lost all channels and…

Customer Question
Hi Aric, I have...

Hi Aric, I have a seiki 32" and it has lost all channels and can't retune, have tried old Tv and channels fine so not an Aries issue, any ideas

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Auto scan not picking up channels

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/5/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hello and sorry you're having problems. Can you please get me the mode number off of the back of the Seiki TV?

Also, is this TV using a Cable/SAT box of some sort, or is it a direct aerial connection to the TV- NO box in the mix?

Additionally, how long have you owned the set for and when did the problem occur (any storms, power outages, etc.)?