TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a TC-32LX700 TV. Works well but the picture is

Customer Question
cropped on all 4 sides...
I have a TC-32LX700 TV. Works well but the picture is cropped on all 4 sides. HOW DO I ADJUST THAT SO I can see the whole screen? Thanks and God bless. Kevin
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
3/5/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having.

First, reboot the Cable/SAT box by disconnecting it from power for 10 seconds and plugging it back in. Upon rebooting, if the screen aspect is still incorrect, then look for the following buttons on the Cable/SAT remote:

Aspect
Zoom
HD Zoom
Ratio
(#) symbol under the 9 key

Find any buttons with those labels and use them to attempt to correct the picture size. Let me know what happens.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.

Do you need further assistance with this?