Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have an attention 015 & that's it.. I unplugged a vcr from

Customer Question

I have an attention 015 & that's it.. I unplugged a vcr from my receiver & the picture turned into Attention & I can't reverse engineer it back to working
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: When I unplugged my vcr I lost my picture( just attention 015) & I can't get it back
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the TV Technician responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Any brands or model numbers for any of the equipment please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Bell receiver 6131
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** have a Bell cable box plugged into what model number TV using what type of cabling please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Plasma lg .. 50pc5d . I've tried 3 different tvs& all different types of connections ( different cables etc..
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Specifically what cable connect to what TV at this particular point in time, etc.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you still there???
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Yes, please don't double post- be patient while I reply. Read the above reply and type back with specifics, since I am ot there to see what you have.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

You will use an "HDMI cable" and connect it to the HDMI OUT port on your Bell receiver, and into the HDMI 1 port on the TV. Then use the LG REMOTE'S "Input" button to select HDMI then you will see your cable broadcasts. From there, you will use the Cable Remote to change channels.

Please do not forget to click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. You can follow up at any time if needed.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That was the wrong answer .how do I get my money back ?
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

That is not the wrong answer, perhaps you simply did it a different way? The answer is correct. Anyhow, I'm not privy in any way to billing, accounts, etc.- I'm an independent tech, not a site employee. You would need to direct those questions to customer service via the home page. I'm simply an AV technician. You can direct billing questions here: http://*****@******.***