TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have an attention 015 & that's it.. I unplugged a vcr from

Customer Question
my receiver & the picture...
I have an attention 015 & that's it.. I unplugged a vcr from my receiver & the picture turned into Attention & I can't reverse engineer it back to working
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: When I unplugged my vcr I lost my picture( just attention 015) & I can't get it back
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the TV Technician responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
3/5/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 year ago
Aric, Technician

Any brands or model numbers for any of the equipment please?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Bell receiver 6131

Thanks, ***** ***** have a Bell cable box plugged into what model number TV using what type of cabling please?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Plasma lg .. 50pc5d . I've tried 3 different tvs& all different types of connections ( different cables etc..

Specifically what cable connect to what TV at this particular point in time, etc.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Are you still there???

Yes, please don't double post- be patient while I reply. Read the above reply and type back with specifics, since I am ot there to see what you have.

You will use an "HDMI cable" and connect it to the HDMI OUT port on your Bell receiver, and into the HDMI 1 port on the TV. Then use the LG REMOTE'S "Input" button to select HDMI then you will see your cable broadcasts. From there, you will use the Cable Remote to change channels.

Please do not forget to click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. You can follow up at any time if needed.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
That was the wrong answer .how do I get my money back ?

That is not the wrong answer, perhaps you simply did it a different way? The answer is correct. Anyhow, I'm not privy in any way to billing, accounts, etc.- I'm an independent tech, not a site employee. You would need to direct those questions to customer service via the home page. I'm simply an AV technician. You can direct billing questions here: http://*****@******.***

Aric, Technician