TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have an attention 015 & that's it.. I unplugged a vcr from…

Customer Question
I have an attention...

I have an attention 015 & that's it.. I unplugged a vcr from my receiver & the picture turned into Attention & I can't reverse engineer it back to working

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

When I unplugged my vcr I lost my picture( just attention 015) & I can't get it back

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
3/5/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

Any brands or model numbers for any of the equipment please?

Bell receiver 6131

Thanks, ***** ***** have a Bell cable box plugged into what model number TV using what type of cabling please?

Plasma lg .. 50pc5d . I've tried 3 different tvs& all different types of connections ( different cables etc..

Specifically what cable connect to what TV at this particular point in time, etc.

Are you still there???

Yes, please don't double post- be patient while I reply. Read the above reply and type back with specifics, since I am ot there to see what you have.

You will use an "HDMI cable" and connect it to the HDMI OUT port on your Bell receiver, and into the HDMI 1 port on the TV. Then use the LG REMOTE'S "Input" button to select HDMI then you will see your cable broadcasts. From there, you will use the Cable Remote to change channels.

Please do not forget to click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. You can follow up at any time if needed.

That was the wrong answer .how do I get my money back ?

That is not the wrong answer, perhaps you simply did it a different way? The answer is correct. Anyhow, I'm not privy in any way to billing, accounts, etc.- I'm an independent tech, not a site employee. You would need to direct those questions to customer service via the home page. I'm simply an AV technician. You can direct billing questions here: http://*****@******.***

Aric, Technician