TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have an old 1994 +Howell TV, not sure if model number at…

Customer Question
I have an old 1994...
I have an old 1994 Bell+Howell TV, not sure if model number at the moment. Still works fine (no remote though), except that the volume is stuck. Won't go up, won't go down, it's fixed right where it's at. As there is no remote, I am using the volume buttons on the TV itself. On screen it shows it going up and down, but there is no change.
I do understand it's quite old, but I'm just curious as to whether or not there is a fix for this, and if this is a common issue in older TV's. Thanks.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/5/2016
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Tabitha.

Can you tell me how you get your channels? (cable/satellite, etc)

Do you need more help with this, Tabitha?