TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just replaced the bulb on my WD-60638 DLP TV - now the…

Customer Question
I just replaced the...
I just replaced the bulb on my WD-60638 DLP TV - now the 'power on/off' light is blinking (pale red? yellow?) and it won't power back up?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
3/5/2016
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 years ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.

Flashing power light indicates that lamp cover/ door sensor switch is not closed so please put the lamp cover/ door back on TV securely and tight the screw and check.

Does TV turn On now?

Please reply back with the result and if problem resolved then a positive rating to answer would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi there,

I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!

Please reply back here if there is additional questions.

Thank you.