TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My toshiba, which I already gave the information on the

Customer Question
previous page is connected to...
my toshiba, which I already gave the information on the previous page is connected to my ROKU, yesterday a purple screen shows up hdcp unauthorised content disabled....the spelling is how it shows up fyi...I can hear the shows but the screen stays the same....work hours with roku and they say it not the roku, so I hook R up to another tv in the house and it works fine. so they feel its the tv. I been using them together for 5 month, no problem..
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
3/4/2016
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Can you please try going into the roku setup menu, and set the output format/resolution to 720p, and let me know if that helps?
Also do you ever have any similar issues on other inputs (cable/satellite, dvd/bluray, etc)?

Do you need more help with this?