TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I'm trying to setup my vizio tv. How do i take it off store…

Customer Question
Hi. My name is*****...

Hi. My name is***** trying to setup my vizio tv. How do i take it off store mode and put it on house use?

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

When i turn the tv on i accidentally put it on store mode. Right now i don't have any cable or internet. What should i do first.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
3/4/2016
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 2 years ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

I will need the model number of the TV please found on the back of the set?

Then I will need about 5 mins so I can find out what you need to do thanks

Let me know

Anthony

Model# *****

OK the quickest way to do this is to factory default the set

To restore the TV to its factory default settings: 1. Press the MENU button. The on-screen menu is displayed. 2. Use the Arrow buttons on the remote to highlight System and press OK. The SYSTEM menu is displayed. 3. Highlight Reset & Admin and press OK. The RESET & ADMIN menu is displayed. 4. Highlight Reset TV to Factory Defaults and press OK. 5. If you have changed the default parental control PIN, enter it now. The TV displays, "Select Reset to restore all TV settings to factory defaults and clear all account information." 6. Highlight Reset and press OK. 7. Wait for the TV to turn off then back on

Let me know how this works out

Anthony

It work thank you

That is good news!

Let me know if I can do anything else

Please consider rating the answer positively there will be a rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page with this post thank you, ***** ***** positively enables me to receive credit from the site thanks again, the session will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please just let me know and I will answer any queries you have

Many Thanks

Anthony

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician