TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Name ***** *****, issue brand new Samsung ED55D started

Customer Question
Name ***** *****, issue...

Name ***** *****, issue brand new Samsung ED55D started blinking

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Was fine for an hour or so, now when I pug it in I notice short flashes

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
3/4/2016
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 2 years ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

Sorry you are having issues here, if you press the menu button of the sets own remote control does the menu blink too please?

Anthony

The screen does not react at all

So just to clarify the set is in the ON mode (you can see this as the light is lit in the ON mode on the front of the set)there are a few flashes on the screen but nothing else and you cannot bring up the sets OWN menu using the sets OWN remote control is that correct?

Anthony

Samsung technician is on its way.
Thanks anyway

OK

You do have a problem only samsung can sort out sorry

Thanks anyway, how can I refund the payment?