TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Cannot get Amazon on Smart TV, I receive it on my TV

Customer Question
Cannot get Amazon on...

Cannot get Amazon on Smart TV

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I receive it on my TV downstairs using DVR player so I have set up account but does not work on other TVs Tells me to go to Video Help

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
3/3/2016
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the make/model of the tv?

Samsung Smart TV

I would need the complete model number of the tv, please.

Also you mentioned using it on another tv, what dvr device are you using?

Please cancel this order I do not understand how it works I do not want any charges for service not wanted

I'm sorry, but I have no access to cancel or refund anything.

If you'll provide the requested information, I'd be happy to help you resolve this, under the fee you've already paid.

Samsung model # ***** 32EH5300F I am able to receive netflix on the TV with my wifi in house. The downstair's TV receives Amazon and Netflix using the Sony DVD player

Okay the dvd downstairs is an entirely different device, so it's functionality does not impact the upstairs tv.

Can you please tell me more about what you meant by "cannot get amazon"?
Are you not seeing an amazon app in the list of available options?

Also is the tv working for any other apps currently (netflix, etc)

The amazon app is an option but clicking on it does not open it and says go to Amazon.com/video help
Netflix works no problem

Okay now go into the samsung main menu, under Support, and look for the Software Update function and choose network update.

My choices are4 by USB, online , alternative software and standby mode Upgrade off What do click on ?

Online is the same as network, choose that one please.

Do you need more help with this?