TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Panasonic Viera 60 inch HDTV. We were on a extended…

Customer Question
I have a Panasonic Viera...
I have a Panasonic Viera 60 inch HDTV.
We were on a extended vacation. When we came back and tried to turn on the TV I get this message:
"Terminal Locked"!
How can I get the TV working again?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
3/3/2016
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 2 years ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

So I can get to the bottom of that I will need the model number found on the back of the set?

In addition how are you viewing TV services please?satellite or cable box, cable straight no box, antenna?

Lastly if you press the menu button of the sets own remote control does the menu come up please?

Anthony

The TV is mounted on the wall - model number would be cumbersome to read - for a Senior.
I have cable service.
Yes! The Menu does come up and works!Joseph
Model No: TC-P60ST50Joseph
My wife just got the TV working.No further action required!Joseph

OK Joseph

Let me know if I can do anything else

Anthony

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician