TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Vizio sound stopped working. Mute is not on and picture…

Customer Question
My Vizio sound stopped working...
My Vizio sound stopped working. Mute is not on and picture is fine but even when volume is turned up either on tv manually or with remote i get no sound.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
3/3/2016
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 2 years ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

Thanks for the Question

If you are watching through a satellite or cable box please re-boot the box by un-plugging the box from wallpower waiting 5 mins then re-plugging the box back in again, it would be a good idea to do the same with the TV at the same time

We find that in some cases a software drop-out in the box can take out the sound

Let me know how this works out please thank you, ***** ***** works out good please could you rate the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page that will be with this post thanks again, any issues let me know

Regards

Anthony