TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Samsung smart tv and I can only see one channel,

Customer Question
the channel option in the...
I have a Samsung smart tv and I can only see one channel, the channel option in the menu is grayed out.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/3/2016
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 2 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website.

To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...

1. Who is your tv channel provider?

2. Was this tv getting these channels before?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Comcast , and yes my tv was working fine before , I could see all the channels

are you using a comcast dvr/box with a comcast remote?

What kind of connection cable goes from the comcast box to the tv?

And what is the model number of the comcast box?

I will have to check on this information

sure, just reply back when you want to proceed

Is a black box that says Xfinity , but I do not know the model number , I will have to move the furniture and to check to see what kind of cable is attach to the box. I think this is going to be too troublesome for me . I think you can collect the $5.00 dollars and I will call the cable company tomorrow.

good luck