TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Sony Smart TV and seem to be able to play only

Customer Question
I have a Sony...

I have a Sony Smart TV and seem to be able to play only about an hour of Amazon TV. Then I get a signal that it can't play anymore. Why?

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Well, I just set up my Amazon account a few days ago, and the first time it said I didn't have enough bandwidth to play longer. Tonight I watched 2 episodes of Mozart in the Jungle, and then it said it couldn't play the third episode. Period.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
3/3/2016
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the model of the tv?

How is it connected?
What type of internet connection do you have?
Have you had problems with any other apps (netflix, youtube, etc)?

I guess it's a Sony Bravia.
I have no idea how it is connected. What do you mean?
Internet connection is AT&T.
And no, I don't have problems with any other apps.

Bravia is the series, but not the model, it would be printed on the back of the tv.

For the connection I mean is the sony connected to wifi? Or a wired ethernet connection to your router?