TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

What is the transistor number D10 on a 19-860-AB0

Customer Question
What is the transistor number...
What is the transistor number for a D10 on a 19-860-AB0 1p0s250WT1h power board on a Polaroid model TLX-04011C?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
3/3/2016
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 2 years ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi ,my name Jack

I will try to assist you the best i can through this medium.

Not a fast typist (but a fully qualified tech. though) so please be patient with my response time or very possible typos

What is the transistor at position D10 on the power board 19- 869-AB0-1POS250QT1H IN THE POLAROID 40" TV

Due to uncontrollable circumstance i will have to opt out

You don`t have to do anything , your question will be reposted for other techs. to see and jump in.

Hello again

I see that no one came forward so I will step back in

About that DIODE (not a transistor ) , there is absolutely no data available for that , no schematic , no parts available and your only hope would be to read the numbers on it and then look at suppliers like Digikey for a replacement.

These boards were not made to be repaired .

By the way , as a side note , the prefix D next to a component on a circuit board always indicates a diode .

Louie, Technician